E20Tvx Radiometric Camera
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Out of stock.
- Item No.: YUNE20TVX33EU
THERMAL IMAGING SOLUTION
Our new E20Tvx NETD camera for the H520E-OFDM comes in 640x512 resolution and with the ability to capture temperature data for quantitative assessment. The residual-light RGB camera has a 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and captures high-quality imagery, even in very low-light conditions. It is small, lightweight and thanks to its high sensitivity; it is a reliable tool that clearly recognises target objects in detail.
Thanks to radiometric technology, the E20Tvx can measure the temperature of an area by interpreting the intensity of an infrared signal reaching the camera. It collects the data for every image pixel, which can be then easily uploaded into standard software for further and accurate analysis and reports.
- High sensitivity for clear and detailed target recognition.
- Detailed and precise temperature measurement for every pixel.
- Color palettes adjustable to task requirements.
- Adjustable Gain Modes to change the measured tempreature range.
- Post-flight accurate analysis with quantifiable data.
- Suitable for tasks related to Inspection (buildings, solar panels and powerlines), Search and Rescue, Firefighting and Law enforcement.
|Camera Weight:||358 g|
|Angular vibration range:||±0.02°|
|Controllable range:||Tilt：-110°to 30° / Pan：±165°|
|Max. Angular velocity:||Tilt:30°/s, Pan:120°/s|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C - 40°C|
|FOV:||33° x 26.6°|
|Sensitivity:||< 50 mK|
|LWIR Wave Length:||8 - 14 μm|
|Frequency:||Full Frame Rate: 25Hz|
|Temperature Measuring Range:||High Gain -20°-150° Low Gain 100°-500°|
|Equivalent, Focal Length:||23mm|
|Video Resolution:||1920*1080p 60fps|