E10TvX Camera (FLIR®)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Out of stock.
- Item No.: YUNE10TvX32EU
HIGH-RESOLUTION FLIR THERMAL-IMAGING AND LOW LIGHT CAMERA
The E10TvX (FLIR®) for the H520E Hexacopter is a stabilised 3-axis gimbal, thermal imaging and residual light camera all-in-one.
With a 640*512-pixel thermal imaging resolution, the E10TX takes high-quality pictures and detects more details in the dark than the naked eye with the help of its large RGB sensor.
Thanks to its dual video stream, you can stream the thermal and residual light image simultaneously to the remote control and then look at the image as an overlay or picture-in-picture. Furthermore, the E10TvX supports commercial applications such as mission planning.
The E10TvX is a professional, safe and easy-to-use solution for countless application areas:
- Building construction and inspection
- Inspecting photovoltaic systems
- Agriculture and forestry
- Fire fighting
- Police and customs applications
- Search and rescue
EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
- Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for surveillance
- Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so the video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded timecode
- Supports DataPilot and mission planning
- Compatible with H520E only
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 78138862
|Angular vibration range:||±0.02°|
|Controllable range:||Tilt：-110°to 30° / Pan：±165°|
|Max. Angular velocity:||Tilt:30°/s, Pan:120°/s|
|Operating Temperature:||﹣10°C - 65℃|
|Sensitivity:||< 50 mK|
|Frequency:||Exportable Frequency<9Hz / Full Frame Rate: 30Hz|
|Temperature Measuring Range:||High Gain -25℃-100℃/Low Gain -40℃-550℃|
|Equivalent, Focal Length:||23mm|
|ISO Range:||100 - 3200|
|Shutter Speed:||1/30 - 1/8000s|
|Video Resolution:||1920 x 1080 / 25 FPS|