Dronetag Remote ID Device for H850-RTK | H520(E)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship, delivery time 2-5 working days
- Item No.: DRONETAG001
DRONETAG Remote ID device for H850-RTK/H520(E)/TYPHOON-H
Remote Identification (Remote ID), means that other parties are able to receive basic information about airborne drones digitally (in a similar way to general aviation).
The example data that Remote ID drones transmit wirelessly during flight is the operator's registration number, drone serial number and current position.
The aim of Remote ID is to enable organised management of drone operations to ensure safe airspace.
Today, if a pilot heads with his drone into a controlled perimeter around an airport, for example, it is not possible to contact him and warn him
of the potential risk of collision with other aircraft - and this is one of the problems that Remote ID solves.
Network Remote Identification
Dronetag Mini for Yuneec H850/H520(E) and Typhoon-H transfers your drone's position and identification to the cloud.
By displaying the real-time data in the app Dronetag enables coordination in the European U‑space.
Direct (Broadcast) Remote Identification
Your drone's information is transmitted via Bluetooth to up to 1.5 km (0.9 miles).
With Direct Remote ID, you fulfil all the new EASA regulation necessities which are mandatory from June 2023.
- Soldered chip SIM, firmware over-the-air updates, or DTLS encryption got you safe & secured.
- Compliant with Direct & Network Remote ID according to the prEN 4709-002 and ASTM F3411 Standards.
- GNSS position estimation, pressure altitude measurement and motion detection via accelerometer.
- Receiving signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and SBAS for robust and reliable positioning.
- With the option to add external LTE and Bluetooth antennas for better signal reception.
- Worry-free flights start and end. MiniTag warns other closed-by pilots about potential dangers.
- MAVlink and Pixhawk flight controllers integration via the EXT port to get onboard data.
- Yuneec serial number for warranty identification.
- Cellular: LTE-M and Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT)
- Cellular bands: 3, 8, 20 for the EU and 2, 4, 12 for the US
- Short-range radio: Bluetooth 2.4GHz
- Sensors: GNSS, barometer, accelerometer
- Positioning: GPS L1, GLONASS L1, Galileo E1, SBAS
- SIM card chip: SIM soldered on the mainboard
- Built-in Antennas Internal: LTE, Bluetooth and GNSS
- Optional Antennas External: LTE and Bluetooth via MMCX plugs
- External ports:3.3V extension connector and 5V Micro USB
- Battery: LiPo 3.7V 500 mAh
- Battery life: 8-14 hours (depending on the configuration)
- Charging: 5V Micro USB
- Charging time: 2 hours from a discharged state
- Average current consumption: 50mA
- Maximum current consumption: 1A
- IP rating: IP43
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +40°C (23°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 54x35x15 mm (2.1x1.3x0.6 in)
- Weight: 32 grams (1.1 oz)
A mobile app for efficient flight management that will soon be available for both Android and iOS.
The app will enable pilots to visualise flight zones, plan their flights, including official authorisation, and to keep an interactive flight journal for an unlimited number of drones.
What is more, the app will be connected to other air traffic management systems so that you can see all other entities in the airspace and receive notifications from air traffic controllers.
Dronetag Mini & App - subscription plans
- Broadcast Direct Remote ID from Dronetag device
- Receive Direct Remote ID traffic
- View Network Remote ID drones
- Inspect airspace zones
All Free Features +
- 20 Network Remote ID flight hours per month
- 12-month flight data retention
- Real-time drone tracking & flight data
- Fight planning
- Airspace notifications
- User API access
- Flight controllers integration *
First 6 months for free with the purchase of a Dronetag device
Then 10,00€ per month if billed annually (15,00EUR otherwise).
Additional 50 Network Remote ID flight hours can be bought for 10,00€
- 1 × Dronetag Mini
- 1 × Micro USB cable
- 1 × Firmware recovery dongle
- 2 × Dual Lock counterpart for drone
- 1 × Alcohol cleaning pad
- 1 × Quick start guide
Optional External Antenna(s)