Combo H520E+ ETX-Lite
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship, delivery time 2-5 working days
- Item No.: YUNH520E-ETXLC_
COMBO FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
The H520E-OFDM Hexacopter was specially developed for commercial drone applications and provides SAR ground teams, inspectors, police, fire brigades and surveying teams with a versatile tool. The H520E-OFDM is a robust, powerful and flexible UAV platform that can be ideally adapted to individual requirements and thus enables a variety of industry-specific applications. Long flight times and high-quality camera systems with embedded GPS data allow an area to be recorded quickly and precisely, while the interference-free precision compass enables flying even in previously difficult-to-fly environments. In addition to the performance and flexibility, great emphasis was placed on the drone's flight and data security when developing the platform.
- New Powerful flight control processor
- New battery connector with fail safe design
- New long range OFDM module
- Designed for professional, commercial and governmental requirements
- High-precision, low-interference compass
- New 30 pin payload interface
- No data transfer to external servers
- Stable and safe 6 rotor system
- Energy efficient and quiet operation
- ST16E with integrated 7” touch display, voice output and comprehensive DataPilot™ software
- HDMI signal directly from the ST16E to output the drone’s live image onto larger monitors
- Mission planning on the computer or ST16E
- H520E Hexacopter with OFDM module
- ETX-Lite Camera
- 2 Batteries 4S-6200mAh
- EU Charger
- 12v Charging lead
- ST16E Transmitter (Touchscreen)
- 1 ST16E battery
- USB charging cable
- Sun Shade Screen cover
- Neck strap
- SD Card
- User Manual
THERMAL IMAGING SOLUTION FOR H520E&H850
The camera for the H520E & H850 comes in 256x192 resolution and with the ability to
capture temperature data for quantitative assessment. The residual-light RGB camera has a 20x higher sensitivity
than the human eye and captures high-quality imagery, even in very low-light conditions. It is small, lightweight and thanks
to its high sensitivity; it is a reliable tool that clearly recognises target objects in detail.
- High sensitivity for clear and detailed target recognition.
- Detailed and precise temperature measurement for every pixel.
- Color palettes adjustable to task requirements.
- Adjustable Gain Modes to change the measured tempreature range.
- Post-flight accurate analysis with quantifiable data.
- Suitable for tasks related to Inspection (buildings, solar panels and powerlines), Search and Rescue, Firefighting and Law enforcement.
- Camera is compatible with H520E & H850
|General||Gimbal mount||Yuneec X connector|
|Stable system||Three axes (YAW, Pitch, Roll)|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.02°|
|Controllable Range||-110°to 30°|
|Max Angular Velocity||Pitch:30°/s，Yaw:120°/s|
|Operating Temperature||﹣10 - 40℃|
|Optical camera||Sensor||1/2.8" Effective Pixels:2MP|
|Lens||DFOV 84° F2.8, 23mm format equivalent|
|Video Resolutions||1920*1080p 30fps|
|Exposure Mode||Program AE Mode, Manual Exposure Mode|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/30-1/8000s|
|White Balance||Auto, Incandescent, Sunrise, |
Sunset, Sunny, Cloudy, Fluorescent
|Infrared camera||Diagonal Fov||71.0°|
|Fov(H x V,±5%）||3.2mm：51.3°×39.6°|
|Infrared Wavelength Range||8-14μm|
|Frequency||Full Frame Rate：30Hz|
|Temperature Measurement Range||High Gain -20℃-150℃/Low Gain 100℃-550℃|
|Weight:||1856g (Without Camera)|
|Max Flight Time:||Up to 25 min|
|Max. Flying Altitude:||5000 meter (MSL)|
|Battery:||4S 6200mAh Li Ion|
|Diagonal Length:||520 mm|
|Max. Rate Of Ascent:||4 m/s|
|Max. Rate Of Descent:||2,5 m/s|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C - 40°C|
|Storage Temperature:||10°C - 50°C|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Transmission Distance Range (Optimum Conditions):||4km (Europe) / 6km (FCC)|
|Frequency Band:||2.4 GHz, 5.8|
|Video Link Resolution:||HD 720p|