Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 business days
- Item number: YUNTYHBTEU
Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price. Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
CGOET thermal imaging and low-light camera
The CGOET is an innovative combination of 3-axis gimbal, thermal imaging camera and low-light camera. While the thermal imaging camera selectively measures the temperature in the image enabling it to display relative temperature differences, the low-light RGB camera has a 20 times higher sensitivity than the human eye and can still take excellent shots even in low light conditions. Both images are streamed live on your remote control at the same time, and can be viewed separately as a picture-in-picture or as an overlay.
360° view of the world
The CGOET gimbal is capable of continuous 360° yaw axis rotation. This unique feature, when combined with the H520 retractable landing gear, provides the operator with continuous 360 unobstructed camera view and the ability to continuously pan the camera without yawing the airframe.
ST16 all-in-one controller
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Multiple intelligent task modes
Take your creativity to the next level by letting Typhoon H’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot.
- Orbit Me: Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest (POI): Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journey Mode: Typhoon H will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Follow Me / Watch Me: Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Curve Cable Cam: Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Return Home: Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 8 m of you.
Smart safety functions
Ensuring utmost safety, the FAA-compliant No Fly Zone feature prevents flight near commercial airports. The No Fly Zone feature also prevents flight above 122 m from the ground. The built-in GPS establishes an 8-m diameter Smart Circle around the pilot when taking off and landing and also creates a Geo Fence that keeps the aircraft from travelling further than 91 m from the pilot's position.
Easy propeller installation
Quick release buttons make installing and removing each propeller simple and fast. In spite of its simple action, high-performance propellers make Typhoon H agile, fast and instantly responsive to commands.
Retractable landing gear and foldable arms
Typhoon H’s landing gear retracts out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world without anything obstructing your view. Each one of the six arms folds down for convenience and compactness.
Scope of delivery
The Typhoon H with CGOET includes: Typhoon H hexacopter, CGOET thermal imaging and low-light camera, ST16 remote control, 1 battery, user manual and accessories.
Everything at a glance
- Intel® RealSense™ technology with automatic obstacle and collision avoidance system availablable separatly
- 25 minutes’ flight time so you can enjoy flying it for longer
- CGOET thermal and low-light camera
- Integrated Android operating system
- Diverse, versatile and intelligent flight modes (Orbit, POI, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me, Return Home)
- Quick and easy switching between individual applications
- Increased flight safety thanks to the 5-rotor mode - Flight safety is maintained even when automatically switching from 6 to 5 rotors whenever a motor fails
- Retractable landing gear and arms for convenient transport
- Cooling system for flights at high temperatures
- Capable of flying even in strong winds
- Team mode with Typhoon Wizard and ST16
- Easy to maintain and handle
- Small parts are available as spare parts
|Dimensions:||480 x 425 x 295 mm|
|Flight Time:||Up to 25 min|
|Battery:||4S 14,8V 5400mAh LiPo|
|Max. Flying Altitude:||122 m (preset)|
|Max. Rate Of Ascent:||5 m/s|
|Max. Rate Of Descent:||3 m/s|
|Max. Rotation Angle:||35°|
|Max. Rotational Speed:||85°/s|
|Video Resolution:||1920 x 1080p / 30 FPS|
|Shutter Speed:||1/30 - 1/8000s|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Transmission Distance Range (Optimum Conditions):||Up to 1,6 km|
|Video Link Resolution:||HD 720p|
|Video Link Frequency Band:||5,8 GHz WiFi|
|Tactile and Audio Feedback:||Yes|
|Telemetry Data on Screen:||Yes|