Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of stock.
- Item number: YUNTYHBRUK
Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price. Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
Capable of detecting obstacles and intelligently navigating around them, Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ technology gives you the freedom to explore new creative options. Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ technology builds a 3D model of the world, while navigating through it. Using a 3D model of its environment enables the drone to make intelligent choices about creating routes around obstacles. Additionally, RealSense is capable of remembering its environment, further enhancing the prevention of possible collisions. It is not reactionary – if it avoids an obstacle once, it will remember the location of the obstacle and automatically know to avoid it.
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K ultra high definition video, vivid 12-megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high-quality glass wide-angle lens with a 94° field of view, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Take your creativity to the next level by letting Typhoon H’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot.
- Orbit Me: Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest (POI): Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journey Mode: Typhoon H will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Follow Me / Watch Me: Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Curve Cable Cam: Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Return Home: Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 8 m of you.
Ensuring utmost safety, the FAA-compliant No Fly Zone feature prevents flight near commercial airports. The No Fly Zone feature also prevents flight above 122 m from the ground. The built-in GPS establishes an 8-m diameter Smart Circle around the pilot when taking off and landing and also creates a Geo Fence that keeps the aircraft from travelling further than 91 m from the pilot's position.
The ultra-lightweight and compact Typhoon Wizard allows users to pilot their Typhoon multicopter with the use of only one hand, making it even easier to capture life’s memories from a bird’s-eye-view. Functions such as starting motors, changing flight modes, flying manually, Watch Me and Follow Me, Return Home and even the new revolutionary Point-To-Fly function is right in the palm of your hand.
Quick release buttons make installing and removing each propeller simple and fast. In spite of its simple action, high-performance propellers make Typhoon H agile, fast and instantly responsive to commands. Typhoon H’s landing gear retracts out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world without anything obstructing your view. Each one of the six arms folds down for convenience and compactness.
The Typhoon H Pro RS includes: Typhoon H hexacopter, CGO3+ 4K gimbal camera, ST16 remote control, 2 batteries, backpack, wizard remote, Intel® RealSense™ technology, user manual and accessories.
EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE
- Intel® RealSense™ technology with automatic obstacle and collision avoidance system
- 25 minutes’ flight time so you can enjoy flying it for longer
- 4K camera with 360° gimbal for breath-taking shots and videos
- Integrated Android operating system
- Diverse, versatile and intelligent flight modes (Orbit, POI, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me, Return Home)
- Quick and easy switching between individual applications
- Increased flight safety thanks to the 5-rotor mode - Flight safety is maintained even when automatically switching from 6 to 5 rotors whenever a motor fails
- Retractable landing gear and arms for convenient transport
- Cooling system for flights at high temperatures
- Capable of flying even in strong winds
- Team mode with Typhoon Wizard and ST16
- Easy to maintain and handle
- Small parts are available as spare parts
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 78138862
|Dimensions:||480 x 425 x 295 mm|
|Flight Time:||Up to 25 min|
|Battery:||4S 14,8V 5400mAh LiPo|
|Max. Flying Altitude:||122 m (preset)|
|Max. Rate Of Ascent:||5 m/s|
|Max. Rate Of Descent:||3 m/s|
|Max. Rotation Angle:||35°|
|Max. Rotational Speed:||85°/s|
|Camera Dimensions:||115 x 74 x 135 mm|
|Camera Weight:||255 g|
|Camera Lens:||14 mm f/2,8 (without image curvature)|
|Video Resolution:||UHD: 4K @ 30 FPS - Full HD: 1080p @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS|
|Effective Pixel:||12,4 Megapixel|
|Shutter Speed:||1/30 - 1/8000s|
|Memory:||Micro SD Class 10, 4 - 128 GB|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Controller Battery:||8700mAh 3,6V 31,32Wh Li-Ion|
|Transmission Distance Range (Optimum Conditions):||Up to 1,6 km|
|Video Link Resolution:||HD 720p|
|Video Link Frequency Band:||5,8 GHz WiFi|
|Tactile and Audio Feedback:||Yes|
|Telemetry Data on Screen:||Yes|