Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Out of stock.
- Item No.: YUNH520E-E20TvxC
The H520E-OFDM is a robust, powerful and flexible UAV platform that can be ideally adapted to individual requirements and thus enables a variety of industry-specific applications. Long flight times and high-quality camera systems with embedded GPS data allow an area to be recorded quickly and precisely, while the interference-free precision compass enables flying even in previously difficult-to-fly environments. In addition to the performance and flexibility, great emphasis was placed on the drone's flight and data security when developing the platform.
The E20Tvx NETD radiometric camera comes in 640x512 resolution and with the ability to capture temperature data for quantitative assessment. The residual-light RGB camera has a 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and captures high-quality imagery, even in very low-light conditions. It is small, lightweight and thanks to its high sensitivity; it is a reliable tool that clearly recognises target objects in detail.
- Hexacopter with OFDM module
- High-precision, low-interference compass
- New 30 pin payload interface
- No data transfer to external servers
- Stable and safe 6 rotor system
- High sensitivity for clear and detailed target recognition.
- Detailed and precise temperature measurement for every pixel.
- Color palettes adjustable to task requirements.
- Adjustable Gain Modes to change the measured tempreature range.
- Post-flight accurate analysis with quantifiable data.
Suitable for tasks related to Inspection (buildings, solar panels and powerlines), Search and Rescue, Firefighting and Law enforcement.