Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship, delivery time 2-5 working days
- Item No.: YUNH520E-Spec_
LaQuinta Multispectral camera for the H520E & H850, is the first of its kind: a single sensor, single optical path, high resolution 4 narrow-band multispectral UAV and ground vehicle crop sensor for Precision Agriculture.
It can give meaningful insights to make immediate decisions during the season and help farmers improve yields and anticipate problems before they become apparent to the naked eye and risk becoming irreversible.
- 1 Hi-res Dual Spectral Filter Sensor and 1 Optical Path / 4 Narrow Bands in RGB-NIR / 4.1 Megapixel (1.02MP uncompressed RAW per band), guaranteeing 4 identical spectral images per capture
- Full image calibration through the DB2 Adapt-2-Light® R-G-B-NIR irradiance sensor
- Faster multispectral image acquisition (1.5FPS)
- IMU, GPS + Geotagging + Compass + Altimeter for exact GPS location of the target
- Fully compatible with the most commonly used software packages (Pix4D Fields and Pix4D Mapper, Agisoft Photoscan / Metashape)
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Swappable Focal length lenses for different needs
- Lightweight - 159gr including lens, rechargeable battery and Adapt-2-Light / GPS sensor
- Custom H520E/H850 and mount for easy attachment
(Drone not included)
|Dimensions:||78 x 58 x 6 mm (LxBxH)|
|Weight:||146 g (159 g incl. Adap-2-Light sensor)|
|Sensor:||1/3“ CMOS, 4.1 MP|
|FOV:||H=38.6° , V=20.5° (with standard 8mm IRcorrected lens)|
|Photo Resolution:||16:9, 1344x759 per spectral band (4 images contained in 1 TIF frame)|
|Photo Format:||RAW TIF (single or multilayer selectable)|
|Narrow AG Bands:||CWL/FWHM: Blue 430/40 - Green: 570/30 - Red:660/30 - NIR: 860/20|
|SD card:||Micro SDxc, Class 10 or UHS-3 (64GB included)|