Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship, delivery time 2-5 working days
- Item No.: YUNH520E-Spec
Key Features: 1 Hi-res Dual Spectral Filter Sensor and 1 Optical Path / 4 Narrow Bands in... more
Product information "LaQuinta Multispectral Camera for H520E - incl. mount and sensor"
- 1 Hi-res Dual Spectral Filter Sensor and 1 Optical Path / 4 Narrow Bands in RGB-NIR / 4.1 Megapixel (1.02MP uncompressed RAW per band), guaranteeing 4 identical spectral images per capture
- Full image calibration through the DB2 Adapt-2-Light® R-G-B-NIR irradiance sensor
- Faster multispectral image acquisition (1.5FPS)
- IMU, GPS + Geotagging + Compass + Altimeter for exact GPS location of the target
- Fully compatible with the most commonly used software packages (Pix4D Fields and Pix4D Mapper, Agisoft Photoscan / Metashape)
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Swappable Focal length lenses for different needs
- Lightweight - 159gr including lens, rechargeable battery and Adapt-2-Light / GPS sensor
- Custom H520E-OFDM and mount for easy attachment
|Dimensions:||78 x 58 x 6 mm (LxBxH)|
|Weight:||146 g (159 g incl. Adap-2-Light sensor)|
|Sensor:||1/3“ CMOS, 4.1 MP|
|FOV:||H=38.6° , V=20.5° (with standard 8mm IRcorrected lens)|
|Photo Resolution:||16:9, 1344x759 per spectral band (4 images contained in 1 TIF frame)|
|Photo Format:||RAW TIF (single or multilayer selectable)|
|Narrow AG Bands:||CWL/FWHM: Blue 430/40 - Green: 570/30 - Red:660/30 - NIR: 860/20|
|SD card:||Micro SDxc, Class 10 or UHS-3 (64GB included)|
Related Links "LaQuinta Multispectral Camera for H520E - incl. mount and sensor"