Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 2-5 working days
- Item No.: Service-175
MAINTENANCE AFTER 175 HOURS OF FLIGHT TIME
With the Maintenance Program, our certified technicians will make sure that your drone is in the right condition to get the best out of your flight operations. This program can be performed on the H520/E and all Typhoon drone series.
- Aircraft shell integrity
- General condition, clean and remove dust and debris
- Motherboard integrity, corrosion, connections and joints
- Both leg actuators and connectors for cracks and tight contact
- All internal connections and solder joints
- Dirt and debris from GPS module
- Battery connection board for wear
- Motor play - lift each motor and add side pressure. Replaced if necessary
- Propeller locks, wear and operation. Replace if excessive wear is noticed
- Venting areas for debris and dust
- Arm locking mechanism and replace if required
- Landing gear actuators and check for contact wear and clean
- Antennas sleeves for any wear, or frayed wires
- Gimbal rail for any damage, wear or stress marks. Replaced if necessary
- Camera lens threads
- Camera quick contact pins for wear and clean if necessary
- Landing gear actuators (remove and assess) and ensure legs are secure
- Calibration of compass, accelerometer and gimbal
- Replace of: Arm locks, arm springs, all propellers, Camera gimbal vibration dampers and Gimbal rails-top mount
Camera check: E50, E90, CGOET, E10T, E10Tv
- Top mount for wear. Replace if excessive wear is noticed
- Camera gimbals vibration dampers and replaces as required
- Tilt, pan, and yaw motors for correct movement
- Lens damage and report if required
ST16 Series Ground Station control check:
- Vents for debris and dust
- Switch retainer rings for tightness
- Secure screws
- Battery contacts for engagement
- Joysticks pivot points and clean
- Gimbal control potentiometer
Firmware update on the Aircraft, Ground Station Control and Camera.
Perform a controllability check flight to ensure correct control of pitch, yaw, roll and altitude. Also, confirm that the landing gear operates correctly.
NOTE: After purchasing the service, please send Request an RMA mentioning in the error description: the ordered maintenance package and the order number.
*Return shipment included.