inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit 1-2 Werktage
- Item No.: Service-125
MAINTENANCE AFTER 125 HOURS OF FLIGHT TIME
With the Maintenance Program, our certified technicians will make sure that your drone is in the right condition to get the best out of your flight operations. This program can be performed on the H520/E and all Typhoon drone series.
- Motor play - lift each motor and add side pressure. Replaced if necessary
- Propeller locks for integrity, wear and operation. Replace if excessive wear is noticed
- Venting areas for debris and dust
- Arm locking mechanism and replace if required
- Landing gear actuators and check for contact wear and clean
- Antennas sleeves for any wear, or frayed wires
- Gimbal rail for any damage, wear or stress marks. Replaced if necessary
- Camera lens threads for thread integrity
- Calibration of compass, accelerometer and gimbal
- All propellers replaced
Camera check: E50, E90, CGOET, E10T, E10Tv
- Top mount for wear. Replace if excessive wear is noticed
- Camera gimbals vibration dampers and replace as required
- Tilt, pan, and yaw motors for correct movement
- Lens damage and report if required
ST16 Series Ground Station control check:
- Vents for debris and dust
- Switch retainer rings for tightness
- Secure screws
- Battery contacts for engagement
- Joysticks pivot points and clean
Firmware update on the Aircraft, Ground Station Control and Camera.
Perform a controllability check flight to ensure correct control of pitch, yaw, roll and altitude. Also, confirm that the landing gear operates correctly.
NOTE: After purchasing the service, please send Request an RMA mentioning in the error description: the ordered maintenance package and the order number.