inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit 1-2 Werktage
- Item No.: YUNH520E-ETXC_
The H520E-OFDM is a robust, powerful and flexible UAV platform that can be ideally adapted to individual requirements and thus enables a variety of industry-specific applications. Long flight times and high-quality camera systems with embedded GPS data allow an area to be recorded quickly and precisely, while the interference-free precision compass enables flying even in previously difficult-to-fly environments. In addition to the performance and flexibility, great emphasis was placed on the drone's flight and data security when developing the platform.
The ETX (FLIR®) is an innovative combination of 3-axis gimbal, thermal imaging camera and low-light camera. While the thermal imaging camera selectively measures the temperature in the image, enabling it to display relative temperature differences, the low-light RGB camera has a 20 times higher sensitivity than the human eye and can still take excellent shots even in low light conditions.
This solution is suitable for tasks related to Inspection (buildings, solar panels and powerlines), Search and Rescue, Firefighting and Law enforcement.
- Hexacopter with OFDM module
- High-precision, low-interference compass
- New 30 pin payload interface
- No data transfer to external servers
- Stable and safe 6 rotor system
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
- Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for surveillance
- Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording